- Preparing a road to Nepali Children Guest House.
- Building and maintenance of Nepali Children Guest House.
- Acquire necessary inventory for Nepali Children Guest House.
- Creating vegetable garden
- Administrative costs like registration costs, banking costs, website costs etc.
- Paying expenses and salary for staff and volunteers.
A lot of volunteers from the Netherlands help raise funds:
The foundations provides
The foundation provides:
- All costs that may occur for children for staying at Nepali Children Guest House.
- It is calculated that a family spends around Euro 100 per month for family for food, shelter, education, clothes, basic medical care etc.
- Jolanda Bijl and Ram Prashad Sedhain would have a basic salary Rupees 10,000 per month.
- Monthly payment for the family who generously offered us the space for Nepali Children Guest House.
Estimated different ways for collecting funds
- overnight stay for tourists (e.g. www.airbnb.com)
- journeys for tourists
- selling Nepali handicraft and agricultural produces
- rental rooms
We have very active Board Members who would help in every possible ways to make this project successful and a reality.They will also work on promoting the cause in The Nedarlands and other parts of Europe.
Also, it is expected that volunteers would contribute in multiple ways in trying to collect funds:
- A lot of people are helping on fairs selling Nepali handicraft and on the webshop www.NepalWebshop.com
- Jolanda Bijl give lectures at summer about her experiences and about Nepal in general.
- Donations: A lot of people give generously to support the goals of Nepali Children Foundation.
- Employers buy Nepali handicraft from our webshop and to give as a present to their employees.
- A network is build up to promote Nepali Children Foundation, more and more people are willing to join in this effort.
- Jolanda Bijl puts a lot of effort into the Nepali Children Foundation. This is done solely based on her altruistic feeling towards Nepal and Nepali children with a very small financial compensation to make it possible for her to stay at Nepal
Regardless to say, all profits will be spend to Nepali Children Foundation.
Many volunteers have contributed to make this project successful:
- We have board members who spend a lot of time at The Netherlands to become a professional organisation and generate income.
- All pictures on this website are made by student Niklas Westdijk and Jolanda Bijl